Eaton County Department of Resource Recovery
August 13, 2022 9 am – 1 pm
Location is released upon completion of registration
Register online: http://www.eatoncounty.org/913/
ELECTRONICS: Computer Accessories, CPUs, Printers, Fax Machines, Scanners, TVs,
Cell Phones, Laptops, CD Players, Camcorders, Copiers, Small Kitchen Appliances, Remote
Control Items, Fans, Hair Dryers & Curling Irons, or Anything with a Cord.
**NO FREON CONTAINING ITEMS, LARGE APPLIANCES, OR EXERCISE EQUIPMENT**
Household Hazardous Waste: Acids & bases, Aerosols (No empty
cans), Asbestos, Asphalt & Roofing Tar, Automotive Fluids, Cleaners & Polishes, Varnishes,
Fluorescent Light Bulbs, Fire Extinguishers, Flammables, Flea Collars & Sprays, Glues & Caulks,
Household Cleaners, Mercury & Mercury containing Items, Oil based Paint, Paint Thinners, Pool
Chemicals, Solvents, Pesticides, Herbicides, Sharps (Must be in a Puncture-Resistant
Container), and Wood Preservatives.
**NO LATEX BASED PAINTS, MEDICATIONS, OR BATTERIES**
TIRES: Passenger tires only, with or without rims. We are unable to accept any tire over 24 inches.
**LIMIT OF 10 TIRES PER VEHICLE**
***Funding for Scrap Tire Collection was made possible through a State of Michigan EGLE Scrap Tire Cleanup Grant***
1. Events are for private (non-commercial) residents of Eaton County.
2. Registration is required and your participation is important. If cancellation is unavoidable,
please provide 48 hours notice. Limit of TWO registrations per household. Registration opens on
March 15, 2022 at 12 pm and closes August 10, 2022 at 12 pm.
3. Electronics: NO refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers, air conditioners, large appliances, or
exercise equipment will be accepted. $10 suggested donation per TV or monitor.
4. Household Hazardous Waste: NO latex based paints, medications, or batteries will be
accepted. Please visit our website for disposal options. Anything over 10 1-Gallon Cans of
Paint will be charged $1 per can.
5. Tires: Limit of 10 tires per vehicle. We are unable to accept any tire over 24 inches.
6. YOU MUST REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE for the duration of the event. Workers will retrieve
your recyclables for you.
For questions, cancelation notifications, or volunteer
information: visit http://www.eatoncounty.org/913/, email
Recycle@eatoncounty.org, or call (517) 543-3686.